Everything you need to know about 5G for business
5G business network solutions
To fully understand what is 5G technology and how 5G will benefit businesses like yours, let us explain why 5G is a big deal at the moment. With the UK recently taking strides to develop its network infrastructure, the 5G technology is expected to be rolled out properly by 2020 and hit over one billion connections by 2025. The fifth generation of mobile wireless communications offers lower latency, greater stability, the ability to connect many more devices at once and transfer more data thanks to faster speeds. With the higher data speeds, remote work can be accomplished at faster rates even when employees aren’t connected to a business network.
What is 5G?
5G stands for the fifth generation of cellular networks. It is the latest wireless standard after 1G, 2G, 3G, and 4G. 5G can virtually connect everyone and everything together, such as machines and devices like never before, making it a real game-changer. A high-speed connection, low latency, higher capacity, greater reliability, and flexibility with improved battery life are the reasons why 5G is a whole new experience for most of us, especially the business owners. Many think 5G technology is simply the next step up from 4G, but the reality is that it’s much more than just an upgrade. It will enable you to transmit and process data much faster and completely change the way you work.
Business adoption of 5G technology in the UK
Just like the other 5G countries, the UK has started to make the transition to 5G. Although only a handful of mobile networks are offering 5G services, both for individuals and businesses, it is still just the beginning of an era. It will take a while for people to transition to the new technology fully. Complete transition to 5G network may take as long as a decade, but in the end, the British economy will get a boost of economic output worth more than £150 billion. Sadly the COVID-19 pandemic has delayed the overall progress of the 5G implementation. It happened due to the conspiracy theories that 5G signal may be harmful. Still, the government is on board with 5G adoption across all industries which will help push adoption forward, said Guillermo Pedraja, head of networks, 5G and IoT consulting at NTT DATA UK.
How 5G Will Benefit Businesses and what does it mean for your business?
We all know that communication is key to any aspect of life, especially for businesses whether it be with customers for marketing purposes or within the organisation to ensure coordination among the functional departments of the organisation. This ensures the entire workforce is on the same page, thus keeps the operations smooth without any delay. With a 5G network for business, which is more than 10x faster than the 4G but is much more secure, businesses can benefit from practical and secure communication, ultimately improving their efficiency.
Moreover, using a more efficient and secure network can help businesses in R&D, allowing them to gain a first-mover advantage. This will enable them to innovate and get ahead of their competitors, as a result of which businesses can charge higher prices. This increase will allow them to give greater salaries to the employees, which will not only motivate them but will increase the average per capita income of the country. This increase will result in a higher demand for goods and services, eventually growing the GDP of the country.
How can 5G change your business?
5G network, due to its extraordinary capabilities, has opened many doors for innovation. With the world shifting to a 5G network, the job market has seen a rising demand for 5G engineers and 5G specialists, especially in the telecommunication industry. Moreover, the media industry will also see a massive gain in opportunities and revenues because of high-quality content such as 3D, AR and virtual reality on our gadgets. Consequently, there has been an increasing demand in 5G supported smartphones and 5G business routers to ensure compatibility and maximum use of services.
The benefits of 5G networks for businesses
5G network’s exceptional features can not only help grow your business but can organise your data storage and transfer to a whole new level. Key features and uses are as follows:
1. Faster speeds – up to 10 Gigabytes per second so much faster data transfer rate and more complex problems can be solved in a shorter period.
2. Lower latency – can drop as low as one millisecond which is almost 250 times faster than an average human brain.
3. Greater capacity – with up to 1000 times more capacity than 4G, 5G network can connect hundreds or thousands of devices.
4. Reliability – strong network reliability so you can focus on more important things without worrying about your data.
5. Improved battery life – with lower latency, the average device consume up to 50 times less energy than usual.
Which industries will benefit the most from 5G?
For businesses to transition to a 5G network, they need to understand the specific advantages they will have due to the transition. So here are some vital industries that can benefit from the all-new 5G network.
1. Health care – the recent times have made us realise the importance of this industry and its constant need for advancements. The 5G solution will help them collect data in real-time and analyse it in lesser time giving doctors extra time which may help them save a life.
2. Retail – 5G can help retail business eliminate the risk of overstock or stock out because of the efficient system in place, which can record the inventory levels in real-time.
3. Manufacturing – faster production with minimal chances of error will be a result of using a 5G network for manufacturing business and thus saving the resources of the business while keeping everything organised.
4. Financial services – security is critical for financial institutions, so with 5G customers’ data is much more secure, and services can be delivered in no time, which is essential for customers in this fast-paced world.
How 5G will benefit businesses and how we can help you prepare your business?
For successful businesses, the first step will be identifying key areas for investment. Those that simply dip their toes into multiple opportunities of 5G, rather than commit to delivering one global strategy as best as possible will be the ones who miss out.
For us at the Complete Communication Company, customers’ convenience is of the highest regard. So we can help you prepare for the transition in the following ways:
- Building a 5G network infrastructure
- Bringing together the core components to establish the network
- Making a 5G strategy for your business
- Providing 5G smartphones and 5G SIM-only plans.
5G’s extraordinary speeds, greater capacity and virtually unlimited connectivity will allow businesses to enjoy a smarter, more connected world with, among other things, better mobile service, safer streets and enhanced entertainment.
Why choose the Complete Communication Company for your 5G business transformation?
At the Complete Communication Company we are among the first main networks to offer a 5G network for businesses. With the help of our 5G specialists and dedicated 5G engineers, we guarantee to provide you with exceptional service and innovation like never before. Our 5G packages allow for your business to reduce expenses and increase your profits. Not only this, but our online phone portal also provides complete mobility so that you have access to your employees from any and everywhere!
Get in touch with our team today to discuss your requirements and allow us to perform a competitive quote, to save your business time and money. We look forward to assessing your needs and offering you a cost-saving, reliable 5G solution to keep your business running smoothly and efficiently.